The essence of a search engine is to provide

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-7 14:17:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I take the time to review my existing posts once a month. Expand the topic We've become experts on diet. Now we are expanding to topics related to diet. It could be exercise, beauty, or food. We select topics based on our products or keyword search volume. Using my experience and my photos What is the essence of a search engine? The goal is to bring the information customers want right before their eyes. So what information do customers want? It must be reliable and trustworthy information. In this regard, expertise is sometimes emphasized, but experience is also emphasized. It's the same thing as looking at reviews when buying a product. Customers trust other people’s experiences. I trust the knowledge of experts, the experience of others, and word of mouth from acquaintances.

Accordingly, our writings must also be written based on our experiences. Articles that look like they have been heard before Cambodia Phone Number Data or photos that look like someone took them are unreliable information. Accordingly, Google recently added E (Experience) to the EAT algorithm. We provide customers with content based on their own experiences. Let's do the technical basics. The fundamentals of SEO are crawling, indexing, and structuring. We need to work to ensure that all pages on our website are crawled and indexed. Once crawling and indexing have been completed, it is time to check whether it is sufficiently structured. There are two main ways to structure things. Structuring using H tag Structuring using Schema Markup These two are used to structure the website.  customers with the answers they want. And the answers customers seek from search engines are now moving from answers to conversations. If we were to answer a question during a conversation with a friend.

How would we respond if we met our client and continued the conversation at the sales stage? We look at SEO from this perspective and write content. If so-called content marketing is about driving attention, SEO content is about building trust. Experience SEO content that reaches customers and intent marketing that brings customers closer. As the COVID-19 pandemic comes to an end and offline activities increase, the number of people visiting hot places, restaurants, and pop-up stores is increasing. Today, we will look at the places that people visit a lot these days based on search keyword rankings and find the hidden intent contained therein. Hot places discovered through search data [Annual total search volume ranking by region] 1. Gangnam Eulji-ro (1,229,016) ) Gangnam and Hongdae, which are universally known to be crowded, recorded the highest search volume.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|無名天龍八部OL論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 01:21 , Processed in 0.389060 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |