According to my observation,

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 17:42:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
They are closer to villagers than local wholesale markets and have parking spaces. They satisfy the needs of new villagers (many It is the demand for a better life in the cities of Guangdong, where migrant workers return to their hometowns. I once visited the RT-Mart supermarket in Guiping City and found that it is larger than Chenming Supermarket and has more complete products, but it is far less popular than Chenming Supermarket.

According to my observation, Chenming Supermarket has become an important shopping Indonesia Phone Number place for villagers in several nearby villages. Villagers either drive cars or electric bicycles to purchase rice, flour, grains and oils, braised meat, milk, snacks, pork, vegetables, drinks, wine, etc. , leading a wonderful life no less than that of Beijing. In this sense, if supply and marketing cooperatives all over the country reopen their original stores at the township level according to the logic of township (village) supermarkets, there may be great potential.

Mixue Bingcheng sells , cups a day Another big discovery I made this year is that Mixue Ice City has arrived in Guiping. Before the epidemic, I had no trace of it. Obviously, in the three years since the epidemic, the Mixue Bingcheng franchise has expanded rapidly. The Mixue Bingcheng store is not big (visually less than square meters). It is located at the intersection of Guinan Road and Guangming Street. It is a corner store. The Snow King on the door is very eye-catching. It is one of the busiest streets in Guiping, surrounded by various restaurants or business facades.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|無名天龍八部OL論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 05:59 , Processed in 0.259747 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |