I stayed here and immersed myself in every corner of Argentinian

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-11 18:19:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
At 09:39 am in Santiago, Chile, the Chilean Stock Exchange Price and Quotation Index rose 0.365% to 5,865.90 points. In terms of stock markets, the Chilean Stock Exchange closed lower on Friday, January 19, down 0.39%. The top performers are: ENELAM SA (ENELAM) up 1.78% Cia Sud Americana de Vapores SA (VAPORES)A (BCI) up 1.19% The worst performers are: Empresas CMPC SA (CMPC) down 2.15% Plaza % Year to Year The Chilean stock market performance so far is -5.70%. The stock with the highest total return this year is American Airlines Group (LTM) with 11.41% Quinenco S with 3.02% The stock with the lowest total return this year is: Falabella SA (FALAB) -9.09% Colbon SA (COLBUN) ) -9.87% CAP SA (CAP) -10.84% ​​On the other hand, last Friday, January 19, the Chilean peso appreciated in the foreign exchange market. The currency gained 0.99% against the US dollar. Chilean Sara Duque spent some time living in Argentina and enjoyed some typical customs, which she showcased on her network, according to Bloomberg data. After returning to Europe, Julian Alvarez's teacher made a shocking confession, revealing her desire to return to her home country as soon as possible.

More information about Sara Duque Sara Duque, Julian Álvarez’s English Chinese Thailand Phone Number List teacher (photo) Despite returning to life in the Old World, Sara Duque La still very much remembers her time in this country, where she enjoyed tango, gave speeches at some Argentinian football clubs, enjoyed the most emblematic matches and gave full play to her passion. This led her to settle back in Buenos Aires. “ culture. From the exciting tango to the enticing aroma of grilled meats and delicious alfa hall, every detail tells a story about a love of life and the joy of I cannot fail to mention the passion for Argentinian football. « She stated on her Instagram account that she was determined to settle in Argentina. However, her work obligations forced her to return to Europe, where she played for Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid Kings Round of 16. Confessions of Julian Alvarez’s teacher Sarah Duke After witnessing the meeting from a privileged position, Sarah Duke reflected on her desire to return to Argentina and explained that she felt A very special connection with this country. "I miss you Argentina very much. I am convinced that I was Argentinian in another life. I have never felt so connected to a country.

"I don't even miss it as much as I miss Argentina," she expressed on Instagram Stories, along with two photos of herself wearing an Argentina jersey. Sara Duque's post makes it clear how much she misses the country. Source: TN. Sara Duque's post makes it clear how much she misses the country. Source: TN. By Nicolás Campolongo “I can’t wait to go back,” Julian Alvarez’s teacher added in the same post, drawing a heart around an Argentinian flag emoji. ALSO READ Julián Álvarez, the teacher who changed her life for love, moved to Buenos Aires (Photo: IG. Julian Menéndez Julian Menéndez coins up to $913.24 per unit , with a low of $907.94 per dollar. Additionally, on Friday, January 19, major Latin American indexes showed the following trends:

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|無名天龍八部OL論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:05 , Processed in 1.365315 second(s), 29 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |