But since they seem to be very precise

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-12 13:29:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Where does Seocracy get most of its referrer traffic? I can also see which pages are driving the most traffic to my competitors: Seocracy gets most of its (referral) traffic from Seo-United, thank you! :-) Seocracy gets most of its referrer traffic from Seo-United, thanks!  The most popular subpages (or subdomains) With Similarweb you can see which subpages or subdomains of a domain have the most traffic. Here's the Tumblr example: Which Tumblr blogs have the most visitors? Which Tumblr blogs have the most visitors? Of course, the whole thing works for every other site too.

At Zalando, the shopping cart is the most popular subpage. Sure, when there are so many different India Car Owner Phone Number List products and categories. Features and conclusion There are many more functions at Similarweb, but I personally find the ones above the most interesting. My conclusion is that I will probably keep the tool. It is worth its weight in gold precisely because of the analysis of similar/linking pages and no other tool can do it to this extent. Unfortunately I don't know where the data comes from. I'm guessing a larger toolbar or a browser plugin. But be careful: the Google data (search queries, search competitors, distribution of universal search, search vs. direct traffic) is unfortunately completely wrong.

But I don't know any more precise traffic data.I don’t know whether Google ultimately likes blog parades. But I'm not interested in it today, because I'm interested in the stories, the networking and hopefully interesting answers and participation from you! Blog parades are constantly going on in the normal blogging world. Ironically, SEOs usually don't participate here. An exception is Webmaster Friday by Tagseoblogger Martin Mißfeldt , which takes place every Friday. But enough theory! The questions: How did you get into SEO? What was your first web project (if you had your own, otherwise leave it out)? What has changed for you since you started SEO.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|無名天龍八部OL論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:54 , Processed in 0.325621 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |